Thursday, September 19, 2013

starstruck


This week has been a magical week. I met two actors at a party (one in the tear-jerking, heart-wrenching Mormon-famous movie Charly and another hilarious man in High School Musical 2) and tonight, my dad nonchalantly waltzed in the house and told us he was attending a red carpet event. I almost puked in jealousy. 

I feel like Hollywood is screaming at me, and my friend who is a writer for Nickelodeon offered to have me be a background actor for some shows. Obviously I'll be instantly discovered and become an A-list celebrity over night. But because I feel like stardom is knocking at my door, I've decided to post a list of my favorite celebrities. I tried to narrow it down to 10, but I couldn't. So I've made some sub-category celebrity lists.

Favorite Actresses and Actors (based on actual acting)
  • Meryl Streep 
  • Jennifer Lawrence
  • Cate Blanchett
  • Katharine Hepburn
  • Helena Bonham Carter
  • Emma Watson
  • Leonardo Dicaprio
  • Gregory Peck
  • Johnny Depp
  • Cary Grant
  • Bradley Cooper
  • James Franco

Favorite Actresses and Actors (based on looks)

Amanda Seyfried                  Henry Cavill                   
Emmy Rossum                     Jensen Ackles
Leighton Meester                 Ian Somerholder
Marion Cotillard                  Chace Crawford
Nina Dobrev                        James Franco
Jessica Biel                          Dave Franco
Holland Roden                    Penn Badgley
Emma Watson                     Bradley Cooper
Natalie Portman                   Daniel Sharman
Rachel McAdams                Ryan Gosling

Favorite Actresses and Actors (based on personality)

  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Emma Stone
  • Jennifer Lawrence
  • Elizabeth Banks
  • Maggie Smith
  • Betty White
  • Robert Downey Jr.
  • Will Smith
  • Josh Hutcherson
  • Steve Carell
  • Zach Galifianakis
  • Daniel Radcliff 
  • Tom Felton


Fashion Icons

Audrey Hepburn
Taylor Swift
Jackie Kennedy
Rachel Bilson
Emmy Rossum
Kate Middelton
Allison Williams
Blair Waldorf
Lauren Conrad
Grace Kelly 

These lists were hard to compile because there are just too many celebrities I love. Maybe I dote too much on the famous, but hey, I'm a shallow 18 year old girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment